This year's Meeting will feature:
- Evidence-based educational techniques to drive home important teaching points
- Session formats to enhance speaker and attendee engagement, including panel discussions, round table group learning, and moderated debates
- Shorter presentations with more Q&A and audience participation
- Teaching methods to drive conversation and peer-to-peer learning
- Digital interactivity to enable audience application of new knowledge and participation in Interactive Case-Based Sessions
- Unique ticketed session formats, including Meet the Professor, Clinical Controversies, and Fireside Chats
You can find more information on the event's website.